These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
- Draw open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Aged 18+ excluding employees of Ornua Foods UK (the “promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Internet access required. Strictly one entry per person.
- The closing date for the draw is midnight on [21/4/17]. No entries after this date will be accepted.
- Consumers should use their own device to like and comment on the post in question. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- There will be 1 main prize in total each consisting of a years supply of Pilgrims Choice Lighter and a Fitbit Alta. A years' supply equates to 26 free pack vouchers. Free Pilgrims Choice Lighter pack vouchers are transferrable in store for product and are not for re-sale.
- Pilgrims Choice are not affiliated with Fitbit
- Fitbit are not sponsoring this competition
- Facebook is not sponsoring this competition
- Prizes will be allocated completely at random using a computer process that produces independently verifiable results.
- Winners will be notified via their entry channel, Twitter or Facebook, within 14 days of the closing date. Please note that if a profile is set to private then the promoter will have no way of contacting the winner.
- Winners will be asked to verify their name and contact details to ensure delivery of their prize. We will use our best efforts to contact winner(s) via all means possible. Should we receive no winner response within 28 days of initial contact, an alternative winner will be chosen in the same manner as the original.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash will be offered and no alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of prize and the Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third party suppliers, but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants license and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The winners’ full names and counties will be available by writing to: Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP UK within 2 months of the closing date enclosing a SAE.
- This promotion is subject to English Law and the entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Promoter Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP UK. Please do not send claims to this address.